| 23 comments ]

Twitter is one of the most popular social medium on the Internet. Former idea of this project was shearing of little things that happen in your life with friends through tweets. However as more people have been joining also new possibilities opened. Now is twitter more than social network it is also promotion tool which can bring thousands of impression for online business projects.

But if you want to receive thousands of impression for your business you first need to have thousands of followers. In this article I would like to answer to the following question: How to increase number of followers fast and free without much effort?

Recently I have started to use programs which promise automatic increase of new followers for about 50-500 every day. I was first skeptic, because most of programs which promise something for free and fast usually never work. Despite this attitude in my mind I decide to give it a try. And I must say that I was really surprised when I noticed that new followers start to follow me almost immediately. For me it is usually somewhere between 50-100 new followers per day, but it depend on how many twitter users you star to follow through these programs.

How these programs works?
It is really simple, just log in to the program listed below using your existing twitter nickname and password. Then start to follow 20 users and you are qualified to start receiving your own followers immediately.

You can purchase also VIP membership, the main advantages of this membership are:
• You don’t have to start follow other members, to get followers.
• Every time someone join these programs you will be followed by them automatically.

Here are the free programs I have joined with their current stats:

Followersnow
Number of VIP members: 171
Regular members: 31343
Total members: 31514

Tweeterpro
Number of VIP members: 140
Regular members: 15070
Total members: 15210

Tweeterfollow
Number of VIP members: 142
Regular members: 5849
Total members: 5991

23 comments

Kevin Crawley said... @ August 26, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Seems to work pretty well, so far. I just tried this out earlier today and am already up by 25 followers. Not bad! Thanks for the tip!

call center outsourcing said... @ August 27, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Really great tips. i will try to follow your tips.

Poker said... @ August 28, 2009 at 5:55 AM

Twitter is a very good comuunity site. from this blog we can get lot of details about twitter.

baby name said... @ August 29, 2009 at 6:07 PM

I have 12 followers on twitter , can I I,proved my profile with this tips?
please keep writing , good ideas

Søgemaskineoptimering said... @ August 31, 2009 at 12:54 PM

It seems to work. Created a profile which got 22 followers within 4 hours.

small business opportunity said... @ September 2, 2009 at 6:51 PM

I do nothing for my twitter account. I just keep updating it. It is natural way, I guess

Make Money Online Today said... @ September 3, 2009 at 10:05 PM

I tried this, it works great. I got 200 so far. Thanks for this great info.

Anonymous said... @ September 5, 2009 at 8:31 AM

hi buddy.....ur study regarding twitter followers was really very amazing ...these facts were really unknown to me..Visit thetwittersecret.com/

Unknown said... @ September 5, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Wow!! I read your post. Sounds very interesting. I also read your comments. I would also try out this. Good post.

barkod said... @ September 6, 2009 at 5:13 PM

nice post thanks for that

Natural Weightloss said... @ September 10, 2009 at 3:05 AM

I think twitter is great way to advertise now with 20k followers im getting alot more traffic with just straight up seo But I think it can be great.

Download files - Download11 said... @ September 13, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Twitter is a good platform to promotion and the programs that you discuss are really effective. Thanks for sharing

Amortization said... @ September 14, 2009 at 1:41 PM

They will put a promotional tweet every 4 hours. If it would be at least 24 hours..

Jen said... @ September 18, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Is this really working? some applications out there tend to spam other followers resulting into the account being banned by twitter.

Photoshop Brushes said... @ September 28, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Thanks for sharing with us this information, Twitter its a great way to promote your products, this we help me! thanks again

Legal Dictionary said... @ September 28, 2009 at 3:29 PM

I'm yet to jump on the Twitter bus but I guess I should to "keep up with the jones's". Thanks.

Unknown said... @ October 5, 2009 at 5:43 PM

thanks for the post

bestpricemoving said... @ November 14, 2009 at 2:37 PM

I have 8 followers on twitter, can I establish my profile with this information?
Please carry on, I think is a great ideas

POTOCHEESE said... @ December 18, 2009 at 12:51 PM

I will try this right now! Thanks thanks! and please do follow me on twitter. ID: POTOCHEESE :D

USA Newspapers said... @ January 14, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Most helpful technique to increase traffic in your website !

Missold PPI said... @ January 19, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Very interesting, I will use this help because I currently have 4 followers!!

Debt consolidation said... @ January 19, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Thanks for this wide and informative list. Post more.

Business Plans and Goals said... @ July 4, 2010 at 5:59 AM

Post more.I will use this help because I currently have 100 followers

Post a Comment