| 1 comments ]

I decided to start free advertising project on my main blog page. It is called Free Icon Advertising. Let me explain this project a bit. I will be giving away free advertising spots in the size 16x16 px / per advertising spot to anybody who apply for it. AdIcon advertising is alternative advertising technique to all classic banners and 125x125 ads banners to which are people more and more resistant. AdIcon technique is special and can bring visitors attention because it is unusual so it can be more interesting for visitors. This advertising technique was developed by Alex Tew’s Million Dollar Homepage who was selling pixels on his website.

How to apply for 10 AdIcon spots?
I will welcome anybody who runs website or blog. I have no special requirements on websites contents, but adult content is forbidden. If you want to be added to my AdIcons, please send me your picture in 16x16 px size, advertising link and the title of your advertisement. I will check your link and if it has no adult content I will add it within few hours. You can learn more and apply for this project here.

1 comments

Outdoor Lighting said... @ October 28, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Its a great way to attract more visitors towards your website.

Post a Comment