| 0 comments ]

Today I just noticed my blog appears on the Google search. This is great because it took only few days to get indexed. Although the blog headline which appearing on the Google is out of date (I have change the name of the blog meanwhile) the point is, my URL is up. Now I just need to wait until my blog will be crawled again so the information will be updated. All I was doing to get indexed was writing articles and submitting my url to Google (you can do it here www.google.com/addurl). I also joined few webmaster forums and promote my blog using my signature. Now I can declare my first goal was accomplished.

My next goal is to improve my PR. This can be done through SEO optimization. I will start to submit my blog to SEO friendly website directories and start to look for link exchange partners. I will continue updating my blog with original articles as well.

I am still not decided about my blog layout it is maybe too simple, but finding good 3 column layout which looks professional and clean is really hard. So if you have any tips for nice blog templates let me know:)

0 comments

Post a Comment