| 0 comments ]

So you have something to say to the world or do you want to promote your business to make money? The best thing how to get visible is through the website or blog. But the point is no matter how creative writer you are or how lucrative your business is if you getting no visitors nobody will know.

Firs I have to say I am not an expert in this filed all I know I have learned by myself when I was creating my first blog and I also read a lot of articles about this:) So let’s continue, I think the best way how to increase traffic to your site is to let people find you through search engines. This way you will receive quality traffic to your blog that means people who are probably interested in the topic you are writing about. Before you can start thinking how to get indexed by google or yahoo it is very important to think about the keywords you would like to use in your site.
Keywords are words or phrases which best describe the main topic of your article/s. You have to choose them wisely, imagine what kind of audience you want for your blog and which words will they use in search engines. It is good if you can find niche market which is big enough to receive nice traffic but not too competitive (settled by many strong competitors).

After you have find out your keywords you should create your blog content where you will be using your keywords (be careful don’t use them too much it will harm your position in search engines and audience don’t like it as well). Try to write as much as you can, that is important especially when you have new blog. It usually takes some time to get noticed by search engines. You can speed thing up by submitting your blog to web directories. There are also websites which submit your blog to these search engines for free so so you will be noticed faster by search engines. For this purpose I recommend sites like submitexpress.com.

After you will be added to google (it may takes days or weeks) the harder part is just waiting for you. How to increase your position to get to the first searching page for your keywords? I will be writing about this in near future so stay tuned:)

0 comments

Post a Comment